THE WORLD IS ABUNDANT
BYE THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN
yes! let your babies know they are important!
Day 6 for the drawing challenge! Back on track! I feel I learned a bit about blending on the horns… but after that I couldn’t be bothered! haha
Used this generator for the drawing prompt!!
Drew some figures for day 5 of the Drawing Challenge!! Posted a day late, but I drew a lot of them on the right day!
I used this as my posing ref for a little over half of the poses! The rest were from my head. I’m sure you can easily tell which is which! haha It feels good to start shaking off the rust though. You guys should do the challenge with me! =D
Some Hand drawings for the 30 day drawing challenge! Most of them are drawn from my hand and a couple from a random tumblr post long lost in time. I used “Atlas of Human Anatomy for the Artist” by Stephen Peck for the bone/muscle/ligament refs.
Some weird self portraits for Day one of the drawing challenge I’m undertaking! … I’m so out of drawing shape. BACK ON THE HORSE!
Are you tired of feeling like your art just isn’t improving? Do you want to do a 30-day challenge that’s actually useful? Welcome to 30 Days of Improvement Hell. >:D
I made this because I’ve been feeling super ‘blah’ about my art these days, and I needed something to kick-start…
Making another post about this with more info because a couple people have asked;
So I have some debt that pretty urgently needs to be paid off by the end of September.
Now I might be able to do it with my paychecks, but if I do do that I won’t have enough money to do things like: Buy groceries, pay for transport into work, buy food and litter for my cats, pay bills, get medication, or afford rent. I’ve been living pretty sparsely for the past few months as it is trying to do it on my own.
So as it stands, ideally, I’d like to get together 800$ to cover my debt and allow me to eat; I really hate to ask for help, and I realize that this may be un-doable, but any little bit helps.
Which is why I’m taking sketch commissions!
I’ll be doing Full-body clean roughs for 15$ apiece.
I’ll be taking payment primarily through paypal, but if you have an alternative I’m open to discussing it;
If you have any questions or would like to Commission me, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
And in case anyone doesn’t want to commission but still wants to contribute,my paypal info is (Please note it is not the same as my email address) email@example.com
As before I appreciate any reblogs to help spread the word, and am incredibly grateful to any and all who helped me out by signal boosting my last post; I understand that it’s back to school time for a lot of people and appreciate any help I can get;
So I’ve found myself in a bit of a bind. I have a bit of looming debt coming up and am not sure I can meet the amount needed and still buy things like groceries and cat food and pay my bills; It’s a shitty situation and I’ve been trying for a while now to make ends meet and am just having a bit of trouble.
So that said, I’m opening up 15$ Sketch commissions.
Commissions will be full body clean roughs starting at 15$ a piece, but extra will be added for additional characters, lines and colour are also not included but can be discussed if necessary.
Above are some examples of the styles/quality you’ll get!
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me either here or at my email address above, but please direct all commissions to my email address. They’re easier to keep track of there.
And if you wouldn’t mind reblogging to spread the word, I really could use the help. Thankyou!
This is an important message on how privilege really works.
Please spread this video around like wildfire.
This guy is named Sky Williams. He’s a popular online gamer who is most recognized by the gaming community as an incredibly heartfelt, open guy. He’s infamous for getting very “real” while streaming. As a result of Robin Williams apparent suicide, he posted this video on his youtube channel.
He basically puts into words every thing I’ve ever believed in and have been trying my whole life to express to the world.
Depression is a serious problem that doesn’t discriminate. Anyone can be effected, including those indirectly suffering through a loved one’s pain. It is proving to be an epidemic not being properly taken care of because of societal stigmatization.
Despite all that, just as Sky eloquently states in this video, I will be here for you. I hear you. I see you. I understand you. Anyone who needs anything at all, please don’t hesitate to come to me.
The New Jim Crow
1. Ferguson, Missouri has a population of approximately 21,000 people — roughly 67% of those residents are Black
2. The Ferguson police department has around 53 commisioned officers —3 of them are Black
3. Ferguson had *zero* homicides for all of 2014 —until Michael Brown was murdered by Darrin Wilson
4. Things you should know: Five Myths About Black-on-Black Crime
5. Michael Brown was 18yrs old and was about to begin college. Brown had no criminal record, and despite the Ferguson PD’s smear campaign, Mike Brown PAID FOR the cigars —those facts are all important and should be known, but even if Brown was a high school dropout with prior arrests who stole the cigars, 1) it wouldn’t have made his life any less valuable, 2) we have a court system and those are not capital offenses and 3) it doesn’t change the fact that the cop who killed him, Darren Wilson, had no idea about Brown’s personal history when he executed Brown. Wilson saw only a Black teen deemed either “too uppity” or “suspicious” because of his skin color
6. Five examples: The Militarization of the police
7. It’s deeply Institutional: Police view Black Children As Less Innocent
8. This is Not the first time Ferguson’s police have been heavy handed with it’s Black residents - Innocent Black man beaten by cops, then charged with bleeding on police officer’s uniforms
9. So please - don’t get it twisted